Latest Update on May 10th, 2023
The Information We May Collect
How Do We Collect Your Information
We do not have access to your Third-Party Account passwords.
The Use of Information
We abide by the principles of legality, legitimacy, and transparency to use, and process the information, and take technical and administrative measures to protect information security.
Your Personal Information may be used in the following ways:
• To provide, improve, and develop our products, Website, and Services:
• To quickly process your orders.
• To respond to inquiries, requests, or questions (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
• To provide and maintain our customer service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues/order fraud
Retention and Security of Information
We will retain, use, and share your Personal Information only as is necessary for providing the Service. All relevant Personal Information will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
When you use our Services/Website/Products, it means that you authorize us to collect and use relevant Personal Information to provide you with corresponding Services.
NOTICE: Payment information will not be retained in our system to keep your account safe.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Our Services use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies are required for the operation of the Services. Our Service will not be able to provided normally without them.
• Analytical/performance cookies, which allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Services, and improve the Services.
• Functionality cookies, which help us to recognize you when you reuse the Services.
Third-Party Websites and Services
We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third party before proceeding to use their websites, products, or Services.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children” or “Child”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete, and up to date.
You have the right to update/change/correct your Personal Information directly within your account settings section, if possible.
If you want the Personal Information to be removed from our systems, please contact us. We will try to respond to your requests within 7 work days.
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By Website live chat: https://viofo.com/
• By phone number: +86 755 8526 8909